The power of prayer sermon is towards Understanding the preservative Power of Prayer is very important because Prayer is a life wire of a child of God. 1 Thessalonian 5;16 Instances where prayer preserves the lives of people.
- Prayer preserves the lives of King David, desire hazard, danger and battles that he face. 1 Samuel 17:34-37. Psalms 55:17-19, 1 Chronicles 29:28.
- Prayer preserved the children of Israel in the days of King Jehoshaphat. 2 Chronicles 20:2-3,12-18, 22-23.
- Prayer Preserved the lives of the Jews in Parsian..Esther 3;6-8, 13. Esther 4:1 ,16 Esther 9:1, Daniel 2:17-19, Daniel 2:47.
- Prayer preserves the life of Daniel when his prayer life was the target of an evil decree. Daniel 6:23-24.
- Prayer preserved the life of peter when they told him it was his turn to die. Acts 12:2, Act 12:8 -10 6. Prayer was the major factor that kept Ephesians 6:18, 1 Corinthians 14;18, 2 Timothy 4:6-7
HOW DOES PRAYER PRESERVE
- Activate the judgment of the adversary. Psalm 55:18-19
- By securing divine strategy on dealing with the advisory
- By activating divine ambush for the enemies self destruction.
- By the divine reversers of enemy decree and verdict.
- By the divine backfire of enemy plot, plans and devices.
- By the release of revelation into preservation. Daniel 2:18-19.
- Rescue Acts 27:22-25.
HOW DO WE PRAY FOR PRESENTATION
- Pray Revelationally Psalm 18;4 – 14, 16-19, Isaiah 25:4
- Pray Faithtinly (don’t pray with doubt) Hebrew 11:34
- Pray Passionately, Le the prayer carries fires. James 5:16-17.
- Praying Desperately. Genesis 32:24-28
- Pray Righteously.
THE STRENGTH OF PRAYER
Hebrew 4:16. The strength of your prayer determines the output of result you get. Objective: is to unravel the forces and factor behind the weight of prayer.
- Quality relationship with God. Genesis 18:19-26. 1st King 17:1, burn our if the frequency of relationship with God. 1 King 18:42. When you don’t have relationship with God it makes answers very difficult. When request in absence of relationship is turn to begging. If you wait for him enough he will speak to you. God is real. Spend quality time with God.
- Purity of Conscience: a clear conscious is a foundation of boldness before God. Proverb 28:1. Access to God or audience to God happens at the purity of your conscience with God. Isaiah 59:2. Anytime there is no purity God disappear very fast. Proverbs 28:1, Daniel 6:10, 21-23. Psalm 34:7, Daniel 1:8, Acts 24:16. That which defiles your conscience denies your anything that can defile your conscience it’s deflate your boldness.
- The sharpness of word revelation: Acts 20:32, 1John 5:14, light or revelation fuels your faith, and faith is required to answers of prayers. Roman 10:8, 17. 1 King 18:36, Deuteronomy 28:15, 23. Daniel 9:1-3, 21, 22,23 Revelation in the word is the major fuel of the prayer. What is revealed determine what can be pursued and what is pursued determine what can be achieved. Hosea 14:2