Medical courses and the Universities offering them
Click on your course to see all the Nigerian Universities offering that course and their requirements.
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIOGRAPHICAL SCIENCE
- MEDICAL REHABILITATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING AND NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS
- PROSTHESIS AND ORTHOPAEDIC TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCE
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIATION SCIENCE
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
Am going to be Answering some questions aspirants have being asking me in regards to this latest press release by the school management today 29th March, 2023.
1. IS THE POST UTME SCREENING TEST FOR ONLY SCIENCE STUDENT?
ANSWER: NO (According to the Press Release its for only MBBS, BN. Sc. Nursing, b. Radiography, and Radiology Science and Bachelor of Medical Labouratory Science who have Registered for the POST University Tertiary Examination Screening.
WATCH TUTORIAL VIDEO HERE:
2. WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE WE BRINGING FOR THE POST UTME TEST
Answer: a. A Coloured printed copy of your Post UTME Acknowledgement Slip
b. Post UTME Payement Reciept
c. Jamb Original Result
d. Statement or Original of Olevel Result
e. State of Origin
f. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
3. WHEN IS DATE FOR THE SCREENING TEST EXCERCISE
Answer: Wednesday 5th April, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: College of Health Science Auditorium
4. DO I NEED PAST QUESTION AND CURRENT AFFAIRS TO STUDY FOR THE SCREENING?
Answer: Yes and you can get it from JOE PIANO COMPUTER Hard-copy or Soft-copy PDF
5. WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK FOR MBBS (Medicine and Nursing) etc
6. IS THE POST UTME SCREENING EXCERCISE WRITTEN TEST IR CBT TEST
Answer: Possibly CBT or Document Screening, but will advice you study past question, and current affairs, know about BSU. And a little about the course you want to study. _ BSUM Post UTME
7. WHAT OF THOSE THAT JAMB HAS OFFER THEM ANOTHER COURSE DIFFERENT FROM THE INITIAL MBBS COURSE CHOOSE BEFORE AND SAME MBBS STILL APPEARING ON THEIR POST UTME, ARE THERE SUPPOSE TO COME FOR THE ATTITUDE TEST?
According to my understanding of Transfer is that if JAMB Transfer you from your initial course it simply means your didn’t merit or they cant consider you for admission for that course that why they transfer you from the course to another, so if you accept the transfer they will definitely give you admission for the transfer course, as such you don’t need to come for the attitude test again. But i will go to the school ICT or academic office today for further inquiry so follow my page at JOE PIANO COMPUTER for more update later.
RELATED: HOW TO CHECK YOUR BSU POST UTME REGISTRATION, ADMISSION STATUS, UPLOAD AND OTHERS