Many candidates have been asking, “How to check and confirm that my O’level WAEC/NECO results have been uploaded on JAMB Portal”. Already JAMB and various schools have been notifying candidates to ensure they upload their results in order to be considered for admission.
Most students had already uploaded their results to their school portals (during post UTME/screening registration) and there’s no need to worry about that. The question is whether the result has been uploaded on the website of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. This post will guide you on how to check and know if yours have been uploaded and still intact. _ JAMB Uploading
Are You To Re-upload if you uploaded during JAMB registration?
The thing is that many candidates who uploaded their results during registration later found out that their results is no longer available on the JAMB portal.
So if you use any of the methods I will show you to check and found out that your result is still on the JAMB portal, then you do not need to upload again. But if yours is not available or is showing “Awaiting Result (AR)” you should as a matter of urgency upload it in order not to risk being disqualified for admission.
All candidates who used Awaiting Result during JAMB registration should ensure they upload theirs also. Candidates who had used one result earlier but wish to replace or change it can equally proceed to do so.
Also visit and contact us for upload, guidance, assistance, registration, online payment and other Digital services on: 09039594369, 07038857907, 08178132472
How To know if my O’level result is uploaded already?
In order to be sure whether your SSCE result was uploaded or not, follow the steps below:
- Visit : https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Log in with your JAMB profile email and profile password.
- Once you are on your dashboard. Scroll to the end of the page to locate “Check Admission Status“
- At the Top Middle of the browser you will see Admission Status, Right Click on it to another separate Tab, then go to the Tab Open.
- On the next page, locate “Access My CAPS“. Click this to display “My O’level“
- Download the JAMB mobile App
- See the procedure to download it HERE
- Visit the O’level section to confirm your O’level details
- Visit any JAMB Accredited Centre around you with your JAMB Profile code
- Tell them to help you Check if your O’level result is on the JAMB portal
- If they type in your JAMB Profile Code and get the response, that says You have Uploaded all Required Documents then you are good
- You can equally ask the CBT operator to show you the subjects and the grades on the system to be fully sure that you have successfully uploaded your documents. _ JAMB Uploading