police recruitment news today
NEW JOB OFFERS
Police Constable |Nigeria
1. Prevent and detect crimes; 2. Protect the rights and freedom of every person in Nigeria as provided in the Constitution; 3. Maintain public safety, law and order; 4. Enforce all laws and regulations without any prejudice to the enabling Acts of other security agencies; 5. Perform such …
Do you have intension of joining the Nigeria police force? If yes, an opportunity is here for you as the Nigeria police force recruitment for the year 2022 is ongoing. See more details about the NPF recruitment exercise below.
We are glad to announce to you that the authorities of the Nigeria police force has commenced recruitment of new constables into the NPF.
The recruitment exercise will last for about 2 weeks and all interested candidates are expected to submit their application successfully before the deadline. The NPF stated clearly that candidates who submit their application after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
The main purpose of this publication is to teach you how to register for the recruitment with your laptop of mobile phone without seeking help from someone or an ICT center, but we advise you visit an ICT center if you are not really good at navigating the internet.
Why Apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment?
- No prior experience is required
- The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), making it available to all
- 2022/2023 NPF recruitment is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria
- Full-time Contract
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- police recruitment news today
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR 2022 RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (POLICE CONSTABLES)
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Police Service Commission online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
police recruitment news today
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022);
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Shortlisted candidates for the nationwide screening will be contacted via email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
Also, Successful candidates at every stage of the recruitment screening process will be contacted through the email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
YOU CAN VISIT: JOE PIANO COMPUTER TO GET REGISTER
Call: 07038857907, 08178132472, 09039594369 Send message on
REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON.