2022/2023 UTME CHANGE OF INSTITUTION CANDIDATE UPDATE
Note: That, candidates who initiated change of institution on JAMB portal are registering and sitting for the Post UTME, subject to subsequent approval of the change by JAMB. In the event therefore, such change fails, the University shall not be responsible.
REGISTRATION SIGN UP DETAILS
Kogi State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with a UTME Score of 140 and above with a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including the English Language (and Mathematics for programs in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences, and some programs in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 140,
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- The diploma must be in the course applied.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday 20th July 2022 and end on Saturday 20th August 2022 at midnight.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme, and clickj on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first login.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on the “Pay UTME Fee” link to make a payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- The candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
KSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 22nd August to Saturday 10th September 2022 for UTME/DE candidates.
All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
- Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB. Jamb Change of Institution:
- Note: It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations.