HOW TO CHECK BSU PORTAL FOR: ADMISSION, UPLOAD, POST UTME REGISTRATION AND MORE…
Benue State University Makurdi 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 Aspirant Notification
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University for the 2022/2023 academic session that the FIRST LIST of admissions into undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2022/2023 and 2021/2022 academic session as approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have been released. All candidates whose names are on the FIRST LIST are expected to have accepted their admission and printed JAMB Admission Letters on Central Admissions Processing System. Those yet to accomplish that should proceed to do so (CAPS).
We are aware at joepianomusichub360.com/ that Benue State University, Makurdi BSUM Admission List 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as bsu admission list 2022/23, bsu portal, bsu latest news on admission 2022/2023, bsu admission portal, bsu admission list 2022/2023, bsu second batch admission list, bsu admission list pdf, bsum.edu.ng portal
1. Login to portal.bsum.edu.ng
2. Click on Check Post Utme Score, input your JAMB Reg. Number, that is if you have written post utme and you wan to to see your score.
3. To Check admission status by click on the tab then insert your JAMB Reg. number.
4. To Print Admission Letter, you click on the tab therein and input your JAMB Reg. Number and click check ✅
5. To Register for Post UTME, Check your upload documents and details filled click on DE/UTME Screening input your JAMB Reg. Number then click verify.
6. For Online payment or verification click on the e-payment platform , insert your JAMB Reg. Number or Remita Reference Number (RRR) to check.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE;
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday 1st November – Monday, 15th November, 2022.
Forgery of any kind will attracts automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
Candidates whose names are not on the first list are to specifically note that the second batch of admissions is being processed for release. Some candidates have issues of not uploading their O’level/A’level result(s) on CAPS and are hereby advised to visit BSU website (www.bsum.edu.ng) as well as Academic Office to cross-check challenges associated with their admission status for resolution and subsequent release of the Second List. Candidates are by this notice advised in their interest to act without further delay.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom, MNIM
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR POST UTME IN BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY
Candidates shall be required to:
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applcations section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller websitewww.quickteller.com/bsumwhile applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visitwww.quickteller.com/chsbsuto complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracks additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University websitewww.bsum.edu.ngand still select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Note that the time and date of your exam will be indicated on your Acknowledgment slip.
The BSU provisional admission list for UTME and Direct entry candidates into the Benue State University Markudi for the 2022/2022 academic session will only be checked on JAMB CAPS.
Meanwhile, all the deliberations concerning the release of the Benue State University Makurdi admission list 2022/2023 have been summarized.
Therefore, candidates that participated in the BSUM 2022 Post UTME screening can proceed to check and monitor their BSUM admission status via the JAMB CAPS status checking portal following the steps shown below.
How to Check BSUM Admission Status Through JAMB CAPS Status Portal 2022/2023
Both BSU UTME and Direct entry candidates can easily check their admission status via the official JAMB CAPS portal as shown in the steps below.
- Log on to your JAMB CAPS status portal viahttps://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Fill in your email in the column labeled “e-Mail Address“
- Enter your password in the password column.
- Click the *Login* button to access your admission portal
- Select *Admission Status* from the bottom option
- Click on the *Access my CAPS* button
- If you are using a phone, then enable *Desktop Site* on your browser
- From the CAPS menu, select *Admission Status* to see your BSU 2022 admission status
How to Check Admission List on BSUM Admission Portal 2022
Alternatively, these are the steps that candidates can also use to check their BSU admission status on the BSUM admission status checker portal for 2022/2023.
- Visit the BSU admission status checking portal via https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Type in your JAMB Registration number in the single space provided as shown on the image below
- Tap on the “Submit” button and wait for the page to load and bring out your admission status.
Release of the BSUM Second & Third List 2022
The BSUM first batch admission list, second batch admission list, and the third batch admission list can also be checked and downloaded via https://www.bsum.edu.ng/w3/20202021AdmPressRelease.php
Registration Procedure for Admitted Candidates:
- All UTME and Direct Entry candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) using the BSUM e-payment portal.
- After that, the admitted candidates are to pay the acceptance fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only using the BSUM e-payment portal.
- Candidates that have done their screening are to proceed to pay their User-Charges using the BSUM e-payment portal.
With this piece of information, we believe you can check your BSUM 2022 admission status online via the BSU admission status checking portal for free.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: