Objective: To understand how Godly character preserves lives.
1 Peter 3:13
You are not in the way of harm if you are on the part of good and not of evil. Job 22:30. Innocents Brings Deliverance. Where conscious is clear deliverance is sure. Daniel 6:22. Psalm 125:1 – 5.
Righteousness is a frustrations to the agenda of the wicked. Isaiah 33:15-16.
Righteousness position people in the realm that is beyond the reach of harm.
Those who are established in righteousness can never be destroyed by wickedness.
Godly Character preserve but ungodly character destroy. Esther 4:16. Daniel 3:16. If you refuse to bow to devil you are not permitted to be burn by his fire. Daniel 6:20-22. Joshua 7:24. 2King 5:26-27. Judges 16:18-29. Zachariah 3:2. 2 Samuel 1:13-16.
HOW DOES GODLY CHARACTER PRESERVE.
1. it impacts and releases in us the nature of God. And the Nature of God is indestructible. 2 Peter 1:3-4. John 10:10.
2. Godly Character position us in the presence of God and the presence of God is inaccessible by the devil. Isaiah 33:14-17. Psalm 91:1-2.
3. Godly Character impact upon us the boldness of faith, and faith chills against the arrows of wickedness. Proverb 28:1, Ephesians 6:16.
READ ALSO: The Godly Way of The Blessing – Dr Pst Paul Enenche
The council today:
1. Avoid the lifestyle of unrighteousness. Proverb 28:1.
2. Continuously receive forgiveness from unrighteousness. 1 John 1:7-9.
3. Maintain a conscious that is void of offence towards God and towards men.
4. Maintain good will towards others. Determine to wish people well. Life is a seed. Mathew 7:12.
Goodwill is stronger than witchcraft. Job 42:10.
5. Avoid the Climate of Strive and Envy: Job 5:2 , James 3:16. Don’t let ungodly competition be a motivate you. Don’t let people push you to do what you are not ready for, take your time and at your pace. Don’t let any ungodly inter-family competition push you to do anything in life. Genesis 13:5.
Avoid the heart of bitterness and forgiveness.
Hebrew 12:15. 2 King 2:5-10.
7. Avoid the lifestyle of Falsehood and Crookedness. Psalm 101 : 7, Proverbs 28:20, the making of God will make your bigger than your contemporary.
ALSO READ: THE BLESSING OF THE WORD OF GOD (1&2) By: Dr Paul Enenche