Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award 2021/2022 [FULLY FUNDED]
Federal Government Scholarship 2022. The Federal Government Scholarship Award has been announced by the Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria as a fully-funded scholarship for Nigerian undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The award is a fully-funded scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students in Nigerian public or private universities.
The scholarship caters for all levels of tertiary education (NCE/ND/HND/BSc/MSc/PhD) and is expected to be worth; Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum, and NCE: N100, 000 per annum.
Federal Government Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Undergraduate | Masters | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: June 20, 2022
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award.
To be considered for the Federal Government Scholarship Award, you must:
- must be a registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division (Postgraduate students).
- must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education
- must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale (UG, HND & NCE).
- must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0 (NCE/HND Applicants)
- Not hold the scholarship at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change course or Institution while enjoying the award.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- The scholarship covers-
Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum and NCE: N100, 000 per annum.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
During the application candidates are expected to
indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
iii) The registration portal will be opened 9th May, 2022 to 20th June, 2022.
NOTE: you can also visit JOE PIANO COMPUTER MAKURDI TO REGISTER or Else for long distance client, send us your details, we get it done from here and send you a PDF copy for your acknowledgement.
Whatsapp: 09039594369 or CLICK ON THIS TO REDIRECT YOU TO MY CHAT BOX: whatsapp.com/dl/
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
- [email protected]