The reality is you don’t need to wish anyone bad before they wish you bad, you might just find yourself in the midst of people with malevolent display
of character and that’s why in Africa
fortify themselves spiritually.
You can’t blame anyone though, that is what they believe in. In Africa
can kill a whole generation because of a plot of land and he will never build/do anything on that land till he dies
. We find ourselves in this part of the world
hatred for you because of your growth and money
. Some are ready to ruin your love
story, source of income
/ambition, they want you to be on the same level
with them or never grow pass them.
If you have them around you start noticing them. Mine is to tell you that….
Henceforth, travel and tell no one, live a true love
story and tell no one, when you receive
that your alert just look at it and smile
and tell no one because you wished no one bad doesn’t mean no one ever wishes you bad… The prayer is that God should vindicate us… I’m sure some families in Africa
can explain better and that’s why they are private because that’s what it requires.. Everything is not SPIRITUAL but sometimes that particular things requires you to keep it private….
3. Inspirational Content on Social Media : It has become a common prodigy that people say that if you want to know how faithful God and his grace upon your life, there are certain places you should visit, some will suggest the cemetery, prison yards or hospital but I will like you all to agree with me that the mortuary /MORGUE IS ALSO ONE OF THOSE PLACES TOO..
If you had the opportunity of been to a morgue, you would agree with me that its a place of mystery, sadness and grief and it’s also a place where you could ignite your spirit with a thankful hope… “We are best looking good when we’re alive”..
Few months ago, we took a late family member to the state general hospital morgue. As soon as l got to the iron door, silence welcome me as I made an entrance.. There were so much to see at that instance
Even the dead that were placed at distance,
The dead were quiet, calm and they we’re all looking Ugly. I’m sure they notice I was the only stranger in their midst, I saw the fat, slim, tall, and short. I even saw some that their legs were disfigured, they all differs in sizes and gender but they all have one thing in common they were all UGLY
The first instance I saw a woman, her buttocks depreciating in a way I don’t even know how to explain, right hand side was a lady and her breast was standing more like a terracotta nipple with patches distinguishing marks all over her body..
In that same morgue, there was once the most beautiful girl, most handsome guy/men but with what they all had in common you never tell who was once beautiful or handsome. And for those who think they’re prettier and calling others ugly its sad to say this but we will get ugly someday..
We all are best looking good when we’re alive. So before it gets ugly, share beautiful moments with people that really worth it.
Before it gets ugly, live your life to the fullest because that is also beautiful too…
Before it gets ugly, Do, achieve and live with that body. Make somebody smile because that’s also beautiful….
SO LIVE YOUR PRESENT BEAUTIFUL LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
4. Social media is just too perfect. Everything moves in accordance . Perfecto. The same people you meet on the streets are those behind many profiles; the suit on their DP’s is just make-up.
Don’t share nudes” “don’t have sex” trend for some three days. Everybody claims to be a saint till the next receipt is being dropped and a random fellow is being dragged and the cycle repeats. So who are those having s3x since everybody claims to be so pure? Na who de catch for pot be thief.
“Don’t fyck with teenagers” “once she isn’t 18, you have no right asking for sex”. On Facebook it’s a movement, offline some of your friends pimps secondary school girls cos he finds highest pleasure in their naivety. He wants teens he can control and whore around. He tells you he enjoys them cos they have pin holes and it hold his hmmm well, you laugh it off, while he orders another bottle of beer for you and telling you how jennifer in SS2 knows how to ride with her pink cunt.
“I’m an atheist, I don’t believe in God” “Earth started from big bang”. Offline you haven’t stepped foot in your village since when you were five. Since your father died, you became more afraid of your village-people and have decided to run from your father’s house. Yet everyday you de claim atheist for Facebook. But juju de fear you.
“Fraud is a sin” “why should you do ritual” “our girls should stop pushing men into scams by subduing them with pressure”
Offline you are disrespecting your brother cos he haven’t found a job since he graduated. Your boyfriend is a yahoo boy, you even help him source for tools. You are 20 and the only broke boy you have ever dated was your high school lover(ex). Your Bio is–“If you no get money, no crush on me. Close your eye if I enter am”. You are the problem. But instead you chose to deceive the gullible on how saintly you are.
You see, The hypocrisy. That’s All I see. When you shout online maintain the same energy when you see your niggas that goes astray offline. Shun that pimp. Judge the scammer. Be true to your words. And don’t be two faced. Hot online, cold offline.
5. High Life
1. “Sleep is for the weak”
2. “Life na selfie, if anybody no gree snap you, snap yourself make you sexy”
3. “God over everything, steady confirmation.”
4. “Congratulations go reach everybody. If God bless you, no loseguard your blood.”
5. “I owe it all to my God and my momma.”
6. “Person wey dey manage with you fit buy your papa house. Humble yourself.”
7. “Respect who get but fear who never collect.”
8. “No joy for street, all man for himself.”
9. “Na who stay awake dey collect.”
10. “Rain wey beat us today go wash our benze tomorrow.”
11. “Ulcer Don kill patient dog, alaye wake up.”
12. “Battery wey full go still low and battery wey low go still full. Our prayer be say Make our charger no spoil.”
13. “When they say hustle is hard, it’s not by strength o because you would be shocked that Dangote no fit lift one cement.”
14. “Coz say I no be car owner today no mean say I no go be car dealer tomorrow.”
15. “We dey On God coz 2 minutes everywhere go burst.”
16. “Nights will pay off, fear guys wey never collect.”
17. “Who sweep wey no pack, go sweep again when breeze blow.”
18. “Your Indomie quick done no mean say who dey cook beans dry lazy. Las Las,
congratulations go reach everybody.”
19. “Fear who never collect coz life is a general market. Anybody fit pick 2.”
20. “No be who chop first first belle full, all man get their time.”
21. “No look down on any man cause say you get today, tomorrow you fit dey answer sir to them”
22. “Baba God, bless our hustles today, make winch no carry our clients go away”